Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Creamy low-fat yogurt, sweet frozen strawberries, reduced-fat cream cheese and graham crackers are blended into this satisfying smoothie.
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic® Frozen Strawberries, chopped
- 1 ounces Kroger 33% Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup Simple Truth Organic® Low-Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond or soy milk
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from dillons.inspiredgathering.com
Place all the ingredients except for 1 tablespoon crumbled crackers into your blender.
Puree until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a tall glass and garnish with the reserved graham cracker crumbs. Add a frozen strawberry, if desired, and enjoy!