Avocado Feta Salsa
If you are like me, and you keep feta next to your bed, and avocados on your night stand, then you can make this right now. Go! Make it! Don’t share it. Just grab a spoon, if you want, and load it into your mouth. Go ahead. There’s no mcjudgies around here. We like to eat like cavemen. It’s all good.
But, if you really want to share this with your peeps, you might want to give them some chips to go with it. OH! You can also serve this on top of some crunchy bread!! Love that!
- 2 firm tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (you can add more/less feta, if you like)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from diethood.com
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, garlic, parsley, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Mix it all together.
Add feta, and gently mix it in.
Serve right away or cover and chill for 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Rotel Corn 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Scones 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- The Best Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.1/5 (24 Votes)