Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms aren't just for fancy parties. These come together quickly, taste delicious and are a perfect starter or side dish.
- 1 (16-ounce) package whole mushrooms
- 8 ounces Louis Kemp imitation crab flakes. Note: If using crab pieces, chop them into about 1/2-inch slices
- 5 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregona
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonaisse
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove the stems and take a spoon to gently remove the gills from the mushroom cavity. This gives plenty of room for the crab filling.
Mix the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese, onions, thyme, oregano, and black pepper together. When this mixture is well blended, gently fold in the crab meat.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet that has been prepared with non stick spray. Fill each mushroom with about 1-1/2 tablespoons of crab filling.
Top each with a little more shredded Parmesan cheese and a little shake of paprika.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until heated through and the cheese melted.
You'll also love
- All-American Oven "Fried"... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pineapple... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Copycat Disney Dole Pineapple Whip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Tuna Casserole 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- The Best Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Tuna Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Mushroom Ropa Vieja 4.1/5 (15 Votes)