Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip
Bacon and Onion Dip recip! With crisp bacon and sweet caramelized onions, you'll question why you used the packaged kind.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 1 (14-ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from cooking.com
In a medium skillet, cook bacon on medium-high heat until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
In same skillet, cook onions over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned and caramelized. Remove and add to paper towel with bacon.
When bacon is cool, crumble into tiny pieces, leaving half a piece of bacon for garnish.
You'll also love
- Corn, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Black Bean Chicken... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vanilla Sponge Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Soufflés 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Winning Apricot Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup for Two 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken & Potato Chowder 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (13 Votes)