Oatmeal Coconut Pecan Cookies
Oatmeal Coconut Pecan Cookies are super delicious and sweet! These are sure to be a hit at any occasion!
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter plus 1 tablespoon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup uncooked oats
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Use a spoon to mix together 2 sticks butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until well combined, but not over mix.
Mix in oats, pecans, and coconut.
Grease baking sheet with one tablespoon butter.
Roll dough into balls, approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place dough balls onto baking sheet.
Bake approximately 12 minutes until cookies are light golden brown.
You'll also love
- Fresh Tomato Herb Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- High Protein Strawberry Banana... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date and Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date, Coconut & Peanut Granola Bar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Honey Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Coconut Lamb Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chocolate Apricot Oatmeal... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Texas Pecan & Chocolate Chip... 0/5 (0 Votes)