Slow-Cooked Ham with 5-Ingredients
All you need is a cooked boneless ham, brown sugar, ground mustard, horseradish, cola and your slow cooker to prepare this delicious dish! This recipe comes together in your slow-cooker for a hands-off main course that is a crowd-pleasing favorite. Make this dish the centerpiece of your next gathering. This recipe only has five ingredients for added ease.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cola, divided
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (5 to 6 pounds), cut in half
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, horseradish and 2 tablespoons cola. Rub over ham.
Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker; add remaining cola to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°F.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Shortbread Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Casserole 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 4 ingredient dark chocolate almond... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ziti with Ricotta,... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust 4.5/5 (13 Votes)