Cranberry Orange Chicken
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 16-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup bottled French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope (1/2 of 2-ounce package) onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Hot cooked brown rice
- Orange wedges (optional)
1. Lightly coat a 13x9x2-inch (3-quart rectangular) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in bottom of prepared baking dish; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, salad dressing, orange juice, onion soup mix and seasoned salt. Evenly pour over chicken breasts. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degrees oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees). Serve with hot cooked brown rice. If you like, garnish with orange wedges. Makes 10 servings.