Halibut Cheeks Grilled in Lemon Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 lemons zested and grated, plus juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup white zinfandel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 pound halibut cheeks
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the grill.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and garlic and saute until translucent. Add the salt, chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, and wine and reduce by 1/3. Add olive oil and capers and stir. Remove from the heat.
In a large foil square, place a spoonful of sauce. Add 1 piece of fish, cover with more sauce, and wrap tightly. Repeat with the remaining fish. Place the packets on the grill and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, the Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
You'll also love
- Ham Balls in Pineapple Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey and Black Bean Empanadas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Bowtie Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Pudding Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Citrus Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango-licious Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LSD (Lemon Sesame Dressing) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bonefish Grill Citrus Vinegrette 0/5 (0 Votes)