Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 family size box of chicken flavored rice/vermicelli (like Rice-a-Roni)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered or blanched almonds (if you want, you can brown in small amount of butter or oil)
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
Preparation time 20mins
Prepare rice/vermicelli per package instructions.
Add chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise and soup. Mix well.
Spread into casserole dish and top with corn flakes, then almonds.
Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (23 Votes)