Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Poppers
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups corn flake crumbs
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce (more or less to taste)*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and hot sauce, cheddar cheese and green onions.
Roll a heaping tablespoon of mixture into a 1½-inch ball and place onto a plate or separate baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Place flour in a shallow dish.
In a second shallow dish, place eggs.
In a third shallow dish, Place cornflakes.
Dip each chicken ball first into the flour, then the egg and ending with the Corn Flakes. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Makes 32 or more depending on size
You'll also love
- Impossibly Easy Mini Blue... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Cumin,... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pizza Fondue 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chinese Almond Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Nachos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Mitsu Ken Style 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
Review this recipe