Mrs. Polumbo's Beef Flank Steak
Great on the grill or out of the oven! I like to serve it with potatoes, asparagus, and a nice full-bodied wine.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 flank steak
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 1355mins
Combine first seven ingredients, oil, soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, ginger, onion and garlic powder. Place steak in a glass baking dish and pour marinade over. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning steak at least once.
Broil steak five minutes. Turn and broil for 8 more minutes. Turn steak again and broil for five minutes.
Remove steak to platter. Slice into thin strips across grain.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Candied Yams 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Breast Stuffed With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Wild Rice Stuffing With Wild... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Wild... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Uncle Remus' Old Fashioned Corned... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Succulent Braised Pork by Melissa... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)