Robin Chapman's Mississippi Roast
Melt in your mouth, slow-cooked Mississippi Roast with few ingredients by Robin Champman, a Mississippi resident. Serve with a side of home made mashed potatoes.
- 3 to 4 pound roast, your choice of cut
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package au jus gravy mix
- 1 package dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Pepperoncini peppers, number to your liking and a little juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Sometimes we use chuck, sometimes sirloin tip, sometimes rump. Sometimes we sear it. Sometimes we don't.
Put roast in slow cooker. Add other ingredients. Salt and pepper if you like and cook on until tender.
Recipe courtesy Robin Chapman.
Recipe styled by Karen Pickus, chef/food stylist, "Good Morning America.”
You'll also love
- Imitation Taco Bell Smothered... 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Maw-Maw's Date Skillet Cookies 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rio's Chicken: Dog Food in the... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Pie Crust 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Christmas Pickles 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Bahamian White Conch Chowder 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Fried Cube Steak 3.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Portugese Bifes De Cebolada, Beef... 3.8/5 (18 Votes)