Shrimp & Asparagus Stir Fry (Healthy)
Tasty by buzzfeed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil - 477 calories
- 1 pound raw shrimp - 539 calories
- 1 pound asparagus - 91 calories
- 1 teaspoons salt - 0 calories
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper - 3 calories
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced - 4 calories
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced - 2 calories
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce - 8 calories
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice - 7 calories
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
1. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the pan, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add asparagus. Add ginger and garlic, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
3. Return the shrimp to the pan, then add soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined. Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve while hot.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Chops 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Portuguese Seafood & Fish Cataplana 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Linguine 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Dates: Renee Erickson's Sautéed... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sautéed Delicata Squash 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pasta with sausage and artichokes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Shrimp 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Sliders 4.2/5 (5 Votes)