Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Chops
Make it a easy dinner with this Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Chops recipe.
- 4-6 boneless pork loin chops (about 1.5 pounds)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup peach preserves (no sugar added)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from slowcookergourmet.net
In a skillet over medium high heat melt the butter and whisk occasionally until it starts to bubble and foam.
Continue whisking until it just starts to develop little brown flecks, add seasonings and then remove from heat.
Continue to whisk and let it cool for 1-2 minutes
Whisk in preserves until smooth (may be a little chunky with fruit from preserves).
Place chops in slow cooker an pour sauce over them
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4
You'll also love
- Portuguese Seafood & Fish Cataplana 3.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Linguine 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Dates: Renee Erickson's Sautéed... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sautéed Delicata Squash 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pasta with sausage and artichokes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chinese Braised Beef – ATK 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Louie and Pete's Peach Crisp 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach Rhubarb Pie 3.9/5 (8 Votes)