Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Mix it, set it and forget it with this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki recipe. Might want to make extra- there will be lots of requests for seconds!
- 1pound1 pound chicken, diced
- 1cup1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2cup1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2cup1/2 cup brown sugar
- 33 garlic cloves, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.
You'll also love
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Crack Sticks 4.5/5 (216 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (211 Votes)
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (211 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 4.2/5 (411 Votes)
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.4/5 (233 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.4/5 (210 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)