Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 3 lbs (about 5-6 count) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ)
- 1/2 medium onion, grated (with juice)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
Adapted from natashaskitchen.com
Stir together all sauce ingredients in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and cook on high 3½ to 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred.
Remove chicken to a cutting board and shred each breast using two forks. Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot and stir to coat with the yummy sauce.
You'll also love
- Sriracha-Honey Chicken Lettuce... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Stew 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Kabobs 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Low Carb Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken 4/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe