Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites-Cashew Chicken
There's a fun video for this recipe on the source website. It will put you in the mood for cooking.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 C. chopped cashews
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, ginger and Sriracha until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
You'll also love
- Garlic Herb Stuffed Pork Chops 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Crepe 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Balls 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Sesame Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Garlic Stuffed Steak 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Greek Crockpot Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Mole 4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe