Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- FOR CRUST:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- FOR FILLING:
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300º F.
Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with foil or parchment. Make sure to leave extra overhang to easily lift bars out of pan when finished.
To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and coconut oil in a medium bowl until completely combined, then firmly press into an even layer in bottom of baking dish.
Place in oven and bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Add cream cheese to a large bowl, and beat with a hand mixer on high speed (or a stand mixer) until smooth, 1-2 minutes.
Lower speed to medium, and, one ingredient at a time, add yogurt, eggs, egg yolk, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Make sure to completely combine each ingredient before adding the next.
Once filling is completely smooth, pour on top of crust and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until filling is firm and does not wiggle.
Remove from oven and cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Transfer dish to refrigerator and let cool an additional 3-4 hours, or overnight.
Once completely chilled, remove from pan with overhanging parchment or foil. Cut into squares, garnish, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Squares 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Caribbean Coconut Fish 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- One-Pan Teriyaki Salmon 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple and Soy Black Cod with... 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Goji Berry Oatmeal 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli with lemon and pine nuts 4.3/5 (6 Votes)