Copycat KFC Chicken Pot Pie
- 6 5-6″ Foil Pot Pie Tins
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or Fried Chicken
- 2 sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 4-5 Carrots
- 2 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from cincyshopper.com
Pick meat from bones and cut into bite size pieces.
Peel and cut potatoes into 1/2″ cubes.
Peel and slice carrots into 1/4″ slices.
Remove pastry from box and thaw at room temperature.
Boil potatoes and carrots in water until almost tender.
Drain liquid, add frozen peas and set aside.
In a large pot, add soup, milk, and sugar. Mix well and simmer.
Preheat oven to 400.
Add chicken and vegetables to the sauce and simmer until warm,
Spoon mixture into each pie tin, Do not over fill.
Cut pastry into 6″ circles and then roll slightly to make sure crust
will overlap rim.
Moisten edges of pastry and cover each tin pressing edges to the rim.
Bake at 400 18 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy,... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie with Pie Crust 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Ritz... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini 3.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Chicken Divan Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Maple Balsamic & Herb Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)