Chicken Casserole with Ritz Crackers
- 1 chicken's worth shredded meat (I used a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (we actually ended up using three)
- Approx. 3/4 container of sour cream (you could use a whole container instead and just not use 3 cans of cream of chicken soup)
- Approx. 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 package Ritz crackers, crushed (Note: by package I do NOT mean a whole box!)
- Copious handfuls of shredded cheddar cheese (not pictured)
Adapted from pinterest.com
Mix together the chicken, soup, sour cream, and cheese in a bowl.
Pour the mixture into a baking pan and spread evenly.
Add crushed Ritz crackers all over the top of the mixture.
Melt butter completely; spoon over the top of the cracker crumbs.
Bake in a 350° oven for about 35 minutes, or until casserole is heated through and the cracker topping is nice and crispy.
Serve and hope your family/guests/loved ones don't devour it in one sitting =) Such a ridiculously simple recipe -- I can't believe I haven't made it sooner, but I have a feeling it will become a staple. Hope you enjoy it like we do!
You'll also love
- Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Pizza - No Dough 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Chili Verde Chicken... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast... 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble-Up Bake... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Cajun Fire Crackers 3.8/5 (87 Votes)