Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini
This copy cat Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini recipe tastes almost as good as the original.
- 8 slices focaccia bread
- 4 boneless, skinless free range chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 fresh tomato slices
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Mince the ancho and chipotle chiles into tiny pieces.
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and the mayo. Add the chiles and mix well.
Cover, and let the flavors meld in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
Heat a grill or cast-iron skillet to medium-high.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Cook the chicken breasts for about 15 minutes, turning once, until they are thoroughly cooked.
There should be no pink in the middle.
Heat up your panini press.
Coat one side of each slice of bread with the ancho-chipotle spread.
Top 4 slices with a chicken breast, followed by a slice of cheddar cheese, 2 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices.
Top with a second bread slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Healthy Pizza Panini 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Sauerkraut 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Asparagus 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef & Cabbage Stir-Fry with... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlicky Roasted Lamb with Potatoes 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Ancho Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- White Mac & Cheese 4.3/5 (9 Votes)