Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Set aside to cool.
4In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
5Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in still frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly. When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Piccata Pasta 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Guacamole Onion Rings 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Bubble Up 4/5 (106 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp with Mango Sauce 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Strawberry Rum Runner... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Orange Pineapple Pretzel Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe