Maple Bacon Crack
Maple Bacon Crack is a gooey, mouth-watering treat perfect for your next social gathering. Your guests will rave about the savory goodness and beg for more! Crunchy, crispy, salty, sweet, smoky, this maple bacon crack recipe will have the whole family munching down.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet (like a 15×10) with foil and liberally grease the foil with cooking spray.
Unroll the crescent rolls into one single plane of dough and pinch any perforations together to seal. Stretch the dough out to fit the size of the pan with your hands so it’s even. Prick the dough with a fork all over. Set aside.
Meanwhile, cook your bacon till lighter in color and not quite crispy. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.
Drizzle 1/4 cup of the maple syrup over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with about 1/4 cup of the brown sugar. Top with torn pieces of the cooked bacon. Drizzle the remaining maple syrup on top of the bacon pieces, and top with the remaining brown sugar.
Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbling and caramelized.
Remove from the oven and allow the pan to come to room temperature. Cool before cutting into pieces. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Nutella Filled Sugar Cookie Cups 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup (Slow Cooker) 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Johnny Jalapeno's Chicken Tortilla... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)