What is better than pork and bacon? This delicious recipe will have you coming back for more.
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin, 1 package Of 2 Tenderloins, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound bacon
- 3/4 cups soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours. If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1 1/2 hours of baking. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's French Onion Soup 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Mushroom Carbonara 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Mini German Pancakes 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Jack Daniels BBQ Boneless Chicken... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)