Sweet Chili Coconut-Lime Grilled Chicken with Coconut-Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened light coconut milk, divided
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 medium-sized head cauliflower, grated (6-8 cups)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Adapted from iowagirleats.com
Combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, sweet chili sauce and the juice of 1/2 lime in a large Ziplock bag. Add salt and pepper then squish to combine. Add chicken breasts then marinate for 30 minutes - 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill to medium-high, making sure grates are well greased. Grill chicken breasts for 4-5 minutes on the first side, then 3-4 minutes on the second side, depending on how big they are and how well done you like them. Remove to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in a very large skillet over medium/medium-high heat (6 out of 10.) Add cauliflower, season liberally with salt and pepper, and then saute until tender, 5-7 minutes. Squeeze in juice from remaining lime half then add 3-4 Tablespoons coconut milk, depending on how coconutty you want it. Add cilantro then stir to combine. Taste then add salt and pepper if necessary. Scoop onto plates then top with chicken and serve with extra sweet chili sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- GERALDINE’S SHRIMP MOLD WITH... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Ham & Beans - Instant Pot 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Streusel Slab Pie 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Upside Down Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Creole Meatloaf with Tomato Gravy 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Canadian Cauliflower Cheddar Cups 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)