Crockpot 3-Ingredient Balsamic Skinny Chicken
This recipe of crockpot chicken makes delicious tacos or burritos. If desired, add additional garnishes, i.e. lettuce and cheese. Also, makes great sandwiches when served on buns.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
Adapted from skinnyms.com
Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker, pour salsa and balsamic on top. Cover and cook on low 6 hours or high 4 hours. Shred chicken with a fork and mix with the salsa mixture.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Buttermilk Fried... 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Best-Ever Chicken Salad 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Salsa Chicken with Lime,... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Jalapeno Lime Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Crockpot Cowboy Chicken 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Sautéed Garlic & Balsamic Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken Stuffed... 3.8/5 (16 Votes)