4 Ingredient Bacon Ranch Chicken
This dish is crazy easy and only 4 ingredients are needed. Chicken breasts wrapped with bacon are covered in a Ranch dressing with cheddar cheese and then baked to a golden crisp. Perfect served with taters or rice and your favorite veggie.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 7 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 7 slices bacon
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons ranch dressing on each chicken breast.
Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast and top with cheese.
Bake at 400°F (200°F) for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)