4 Ingredient Bacon Ranch Chicken
By scratch cook
This dish is crazy easy and only 4 ingredients are needed. Chicken breasts wrapped with bacon are covered in a Ranch dressing with cheddar cheese and then baked to a golden crisp. Perfect served with taters or rice and your favorite veggie.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 7 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 7 slices bacon
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons ranch dressing on each chicken breast.
Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast and top with cheese.
Bake at 400°F (200°F) for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Charcoal-Grilled Barbecued Chicken... 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Lamb-Bacon Burgers with Spicy Aioli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Corn Dogs 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach and Feta Chicken Roulade 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Citrus-and-Ginger-Roasted Chicken 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Ranch Chicken Enchilada Caserole 4.3/5 (22 Votes)