No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake
No bake salted caramel cheesecake layered with coffee dipped Oreo cookies is a delicious and easy dessert to make any time of year.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 6 ounces strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- Caramel and chocolate syrup
- Sea salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Stir together the caramel topping and sea salt. (You can adjust the salt to your liking if your sea salt is coarse or fine.) Beat the cream cheese and caramel until creamy. Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
Dip 16 Oreo cookies in the cooled coffee and place in the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan. Spread half the caramel cheesecake mixture over the Oreo cookies.
Repeat the layers with the remaining cookies and caramel cheesecake.
Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip over the top. Refrigerate until set.
Top with extra Cool Whip, caramel and chocolate syrups, and extra sea salt if desired. Cut into 16 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Adjust the sea salt to your liking depending on how coarse or fine your grinder makes your salt. If it comes out coarse, you can use more. If the sea salt is finer, it will dissolve and be saltier.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 4.5/5 (125 Votes)