The Best Banana Bread Muffins Ever
I made these without the glaze and they were great! Next time I'll try the sweet glaze as well, I'm sure it'll be scrumptiously delicious too!
- 3 brown bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or lemon juice
Preparation time 18mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from yammiesnoshery.com
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Get out a 1/2 measuring cup and a 1/4 teaspoon (these will be all you need to measure your ingredients).
In a large Ziploc bag, mash the bananas. Add the eggs, seal the bag, and shake and squish until combined.
Add the sugar and mix well. Dump in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Before zipping and mixing them all the way in, mix them together a little with your measuring spoon. Now add the oil** and vanilla and shake and squish until well combined.
Snip the corner of the bag and squirt the batter into a lined muffin tin (if you don't want to clean the pan, line it with tin liners so the grease doesn't come through).
Don't make the hole very big at all because the batter is very runny. Pinch the corner between each muffin. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
To make the glaze, just mix together the powdered sugar and milk or lemon juice and spread over cooled muffins.
You'll also love
- Contest-Winning Caramel Apple... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Gluten-Free French Apple Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Golden Summer Squash & Corn Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce for Water Bath... 3.7/5 (61 Votes)
- Banana Macadamia Nut Bread 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- English Muffins 4.5/5 (8 Votes)