Birthday Cake Banana Bread
The best of two worlds are combined here in this scrumptious Birthday Cake Banana Bread. Can be enjoyed anytime it strikes you, birthday not required. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, plus more for buttering pan
- 1 cup flour, plus more for dusting pan
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 super ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F and butter and flour a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, butter, buttermilk, vanilla, egg and egg yolk until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until combined, then mashed bananas. Fold in white chocolate chips. Gently fold in sprinkles, just enough to incorporate.
Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and bake until deeply golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about 60 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
While , make glaze: In a small bowl, mix together confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. (Add more milk 1 teaspoon at a time to get your desired consistency.) Drizzle glaze over bread and serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Beef And Tomato Soup 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Caramel Apple Strudel... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana Muffins 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Southern Style Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Ginger Cream... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Butter... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Strawberry Banana... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)