Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich on Closet Cooking
The grilled cheese sandwich bar has been raised by adding guacamole, bacon and crumbled tortilla chips.
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Bread 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- BACON & CHEDDAR POTATO CAKES 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Sauteed Kale, Onion and Bacon 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Keto Eggroll in a Bowl 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie 4.8/5 (9 Votes)