Chicken, Broccoli, and Stuffing Casserole
This easy chicken casserole is a hearty complete meal, thanks to the stuffing and broccoli. Shredded cheddar melted on top makes it irresistible!
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 (5-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 7 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (3-ounce) boxes chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and bake approximately 35 minutes.
Drain fluids from baking pan and cube the chicken into 1 inch squares. Set aside.
Combine soup, broccoli and stuffing mix and water in a bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly.
Place cubed chicken into the bottom of the 9 x 13 baking dish, smooth stuffing mixture over the chicken, and cover with shredded cheddar.
Bake approximately 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Frankenmuth Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Chicken Bombs 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli Swiss Turkey Meatloaf... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan & Onion Crusted... 4.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)