Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper, place on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
Combine marmalade and ground ginger. Brush all over tenderloin and continue to roast until a thermometer reads 155 degrees.
Place tenderloin under broiler to carmelize the marmalade (1-1 1/2 min). Remove before it starts to burn. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Mexican Chicken Casserole w/... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Turkey & Leek Shepherd's Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Teriyaki Shrimp with Sweet Raisin... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Veggie Wrap 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- TURKEY & GOAT CHEESE PANINI WITH... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- *Luscious Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)