Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper, place on a wire rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
Combine marmalade and ground ginger. Brush all over tenderloin and continue to roast until a thermometer reads 155 degrees.
Place tenderloin under broiler to carmelize the marmalade (1-1 1/2 min). Remove before it starts to burn. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)