Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Take it easy this St. Paddy's Day by making your corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot. Now nothing need stop you from spending the day with a Guinness in each hand.
- 2 pounds lean corned beef brisket, all fat trimmed off
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon whole peppercorns
In a 5- to 6-quart crock pot, place brisket, carrots, parsnips, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns and 3 cups of water. Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
Add cabbage, cook on high 1 hour 20 minutes more. Remove meat, slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Diabetic Banana Bread for Bread... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Vodka 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- NANA'S GOLABKI (POLISH STUFFED... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce for Chicken,... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Carrot Patch Brownies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Kansas City Style Barbecued Burnt... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Jalapeño Sausage Cornbread Muffins 3.9/5 (11 Votes)