Mom's Best Marshmallow & Coconut Fruit Salad
"There are memories from my childhood that are triggered purely by the smell or taste of a certain food. One bite of Mom’s fruit salad does that to me. It takes me back to a time when the only things on my mind were finding good food for my belly & figuring out where my next ultimate never ever gonna find me hide- and- go- seek spot would be..."
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained (or 2 Cups Fresh)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 10 ounces Maraschino cherries, drained & halved
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups sweetened coconut, shredded
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
Adapted from loriannsfoodandfam.com
Combine fruit in large bowl, fold in sour cream & coconut. Stir well.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- ROASTED PRIME RIB 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Grilled or Pan Roasted Pork... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Warm Pumpkin-Blueberry Bread =... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Homemade Cheesy Potatoes 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Strawberry & Basil Tea Sandwiches... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane 3.8/5 (239 Votes)
- Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Zesty Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (40 Votes)