Baby Back Ribs in an Instant Pot
Fall of the bone tender, moist Baby Back Ribs made quick using a pressure cooker. Just score the membrane; no need to remove it.
- 3 to 4 pounds rack baby back ribs
- Rib rub
- 1 cup water
- to Sauce, your favorite, enough to coat the ribs. (I love Sweet Baby Rays)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from instantlydelicious.com
Add ribs to the Instant Pot®. Pour water into the bottom and 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce over the ribs. Set the pot to meat/stew - high pressure and adjust the time for 35 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. When finished, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes and then switch the valve to venting.
Carefully remove the ribs with tongs and a spatula to a roasting pan (lined with foil) and then slather the ribs with BBQ sauce. Coat the bottom of the ribs first, flip them over and coat the top.
Place them meat side up in 400°F oven for 20 to 25 min to allow the BBQ sauce to properly caramelize (YUM).
Remove from oven and carefully plate as these ribs are fall off the bone.
You'll also love
- Rainier Cherry Crumble 3.7/5 (58 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Donuts 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Dinner Biscuit Muffins 4/5 (25 Votes)
- German-Style Salisbury Steaks 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Beef Fry-Bread Tacos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Shake n' Shimmy Pork Chops 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Seafood Pasta Fra Diavolo 4.5/5 (17 Votes)