3-Ingredient Dinner Biscuit Muffins
This is the quickest, yummiest dinner bread I have ever tasted! They're light and fluffy biscuit muffins, and not to be confused with dinner rolls. Made with just 3 ingredients that you already have! And, did I mention there's no floury mess or fuss with kneading or cutting anything!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease or spray muffin pan.
Measure the flour by spooning it into a measuring cup then leveling the top off with a knife. Add the flour to a medium mixing bowl and twirl it around several times with a wire whisk to lighten the texture. Whisk in the milk and mayonnaise, just until combined. Do not over mix. (Small lumps are ok.)
Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Lightly stir the batter again then fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
Place in preheated oven - then immediately reduce the temperature to 400°F.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and butter the tops. Serve warm with real butter and a drizzle of honey.
You'll also love
- German-Style Salisbury Steaks 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Quesadillas 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Spoonbread 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Bread 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Scones 4.5/5 (14 Votes)