Strawberry Cake Mix Donuts
Strawberry Cake Mix Donuts are easy because they start with your favorite box of strawberry cake mix and come together easily in a donut maker appliance or in your regular oven. These sweet treats can be served at any breakfast or brunch spread, eat them as a snack any time of the day, or finish a romantic meal with these pink treats. These donuts also make a great treat at Easter or on Mother's Day.
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat your mini donut maker or your oven to 350°F, and spray donut maker or pan with cooking spray. Add all donut ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat with hand mixer until you attain a uniform mixture, about 60 seconds. Pour donut batter into a Ziploc bag, then snip off the end and use it to pipe donut batter into pan/donut maker. Bake in donut maker or your oven for 3-4 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack while you make the glaze.
Whisk together sugar and cream until thick glaze forms. Add a little more heavy cream if mixture is too thick, or a little more powdered sugar if too thin.
Dip half of donut into frosting, then cover with sprinkles and let sit until dry.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Cake Pops 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Latkes 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange Ricotta Cookies with Dark... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Gruyere Puffs 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Scones 4.4/5 (16 Votes)