Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Buffalo chicken casserole is easy to make and a perfect weeknight dinner. You can make and bake it ahead, and then reheat in an oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with a side salad, with ranch dressing, of course!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups Fiesta Blend Cheese, or a mix of Cheddar & Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup green onion, diced
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Toss potatoes in the mixture. Remove the potatoes from the sauce and place in a 11 x 17 pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray. There will be sauce remaining - keep it.
Bake the potatoes for 40 to 45 minutes mixing every 10 minutes.
While the potatoes are baking, dice up chicken add to remaining sauce.
When potatoes are done, turn oven down to 400°F, spread the chicken on top of the potatoes, and sprinkle with the cheese, bacon and green onion.
Bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Paprikash 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pasta with Kale and Turkey Sausage 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fresh Bean & Tomato Salad with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Round Steak Diane 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken wing dip 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tortellini & Spinach Lasagna... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Pierogi Bake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Bruschetta Chicken Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)