For many, only one drink spells Mardi Gras—The Hurricane. Here's a delicious and easy rendition for your own celebration, whatever the occasion. This drink is sure to get any party started, so you can celebrate the New Orleans way, which is basically a lot of fun for all!
- 1/2 (64-ounce) bottle red fruit punch
- 1/2 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 2/3 cups light rum
- 1 2/3 cups dark rum
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Stir together all ingredients in a large pitcher.
Serve over ice.
You'll also love
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Impossible Pie 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Rapscallion Burger with Pimento... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Picadillo Poppers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shot 4.1/5 (18 Votes)