Asian Noodle Salad (Pioneer Woman)
The perfect meal for summertime, this salad is vibrant with beautiful colors and flavors. This dressing is so good, you might want to double the recipe and save some for later!
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- One (8-ounce) bag julienne/fine-cut carrots (about 1 1/2 cups)
- One (6-ounce) bag baby sweet peppers, seeded and sliced thinly into rings (about 1 cup)
- One (4-ounce) bag bean sprouts
- 3 English cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Up to 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 head or more napa cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 head or more purple cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale, leaves torn off the stalks and shredded
- 2 cups peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
Mix together the cooked spaghetti, carrots, peppers, bean sprouts, cucumbers, scallions, cilantro, napa cabbage, purple cabbage and kale. Add the peanuts and toss together.
Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, sesame oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together with tongs or your hands. If the salad seems a little dry, just mix up a little more of the wet ingredients of the dressing and throw it in. It's a very organic process.
Transfer to a large platter and serve.
You'll also love
- Kansas City Style Barbecued Burnt... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Jalapeño Sausage Cornbread Muffins 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon-Dill Orzo Pasta Salad with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Champagne Sage... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Fruit Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp & Shiitake Stir-Fry with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)