Cheesy Pasta Nacho Bake
Starting with a box of pasta shells with sauce this dinner is quick and easy to make. Taco meat with mac cheese, topped with tortilla chips is a dinner everyone in the family will love.
- 1 (350 gram) package Kraft Deluxe Velveeta on Shells Pasta & Sauce
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef Marc's
- 1 (35 gram) package 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 cup Cracker Barrel Shredded Light Mozza-Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
Prepare Kraft Deluxe Velveeta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
Stir sour cream into prepared Kraft Deluxe Velveeta. Spoon half the Kraft Deluxe Velveeta mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of meat mixture, half the shredded cheese and remaining Kraft Deluxe Velveeta mixture. Cover.
Bake 15 min.; top with salsa, remaining cheese and crushed chips. Bake, uncovered, 5 min.