Fabulous Bacon Glazed Salmon
- 4 strips thick-sliced bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 salmon filets (6–8 oz. each), seasoned with salt and black pepper
Adapted from cuisinerecipes.com
Preheat broiler with rack 6 inches from element. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray.
Cook bacon in a sauté pan until crisp. Transfer bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate. Reserve 2 Tbsp. drippings in pan. Sauté shallots in drippings over medium heat until softened, 2–3 minutes. Deglaze pan with vinegar, scraping up any brown bits. Add bacon bits, maple syrup, thyme, and 1 tsp. salt.
Arrange salmon on prepared broiler pan. Broil salmon until it flakes easily when tested with a fork, 6–8 minutes. Spoon bacon dressing over each serving of salmon.
You'll also love
- Buttery Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cocktail Sausages Asian Style 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spanish-Style Snapper with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Corn and Spinach Tower with Isabel... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Cranberry... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Wasabi & Honey Glazed Salmon 5/5 (2 Votes)