Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Rate this recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 box Oscar Meyer Ready to serve bacon slices
- 1 bag frozen crispy crown tater tots
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Cook ground beef with onions; drain fat.
2. Cook bacon slices in microwave until crispy & crumble.
3. Stir ketchup and mustard into ground beef.
4. Spread mixture into 13x9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top & cover with shredded cheese.
6. Top with layer of tater tots.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. Top with drizzle of ketchup and mustard.
You'll also love
- Spanish-Style Snapper with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cornish Pasty 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Paleo Sausage Stuffed Peppers 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken & Rice Bake 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
Review this recipe