Cocktail Sausages Asian Style
By beach cook
These lil cocktail sausages with an Asian twist will make a great appetizer for for your next get together. No party? No worries! They make a great snack too!
Rate this recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hillshire Beef Lit'l Smokies
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Sesame Seeds for Garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix honey, oil, soy, vinegar & mustard in medium bowl.
Add sausages & coat well.
Pour into pyrex dish, liquid & sausage. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned.
Pour into small crockpot set on warm. Garnish with seeds.
Serve warm with tooth picks & favorite dipping sauce.
Sweet & sour, sweet hot mustard, Mae Ploy Chili or honey mustard.
You'll also love
- Charred Cauliflower Quesadillas 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage Spinach Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe