Tuna And White Bean Salad
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in oil - (6 oz)
- Extra-virgin olive oil as needed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh sage (or 1 tspn dried sage leaves)
- 1 can cannellini beans - (15 to 16 oz) drained well (white kidney beans)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Drain oil from tuna into medium bowl. Add enough olive oil to measure 3 tablespoons total; whisk in vinegar. Add onion, parsley and sage. Mix in beans and tuna. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.