Tuna And Red Onion Spiedini
- 6 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tuna steak - (11 to 12 oz) cut into 1" pieces
- 12 pieces red onion - (1" by 1" by 1/4")
- 8 lemon slices halved
- 4 cups mixed baby greens - (abt 2 oz)
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
Whisk oil, lemon juice and rosemary in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Thread tuna, onion and lemon slices onto 4 metal skewers. Brush with dressing; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill tuna and onion until tuna is just opaque in center and onion is slightly charred and tender, turning and brushing often with some remaining dressing, about 8 minutes.
Toss greens and all remaining dressing in medium bowl. Mound salad on plates; top with skewers.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Trout With Pine Nuts And Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato-Chipotle Soup With Fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tofu, Greens And Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken And Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Fish Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary- And Orange-Marinated... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange, Red Onion And Black Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Tuna Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)