Sausage And Warm Potato Salad Supper
- 4 fully-cooked smoked sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - (to 2 tbspns)
- 2 1/2 cups packaged refrigerated diced potatoes with
- onion - (abt 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Using toothpick, pierce sausages in several places. Transfer to medium skillet; add enough water to reach depth of 1/4 inch. Bring water to boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover skillet and simmer sausages 5 minutes. Uncover; continue to simmer until water cooks away and sausages are brown and heated through, turning sausages occasionally, about 5 minutes. Transfer sausages to 2 plates.
Add enough oil to drippings in skillet to measure 2 tablespoons. Heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes (with onion) and red onion. Cover; cook until potatoes are golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Mix in parsley and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon potato salad next to sausages.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (991 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (713 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)