Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Bars
Served with some fresh whipped cream these are dreamy little bites of heaven!
- 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16-ounces) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix angel food cake mix, pumpkin, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 in cake pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool. In another bowl, beat powdered sugar, hot water, vanilla and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice together. Drizzle over the top of the cake and cut into squares.