Candy Corn Jell-O Shots
If you're a fan of candy corn, you have to give these jello shots a try for your next party!
- WHITE LAYER:
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla Schnapps
- ORANGE LAYER:
- 1 (3-ounce) package Orange Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces orange sherbet (about one scoop)
- 1/2 cup vanilla schnapps
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps (optional)
- orange food coloring (if desired)
- YELLOW LAYER:
- 1 (3-ounce) package Pineapple Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla schnapps
- Yellow food coloring (if desired)
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 225mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Sprinkle the gelatin over the coconut milk and water in a saucepan and let sit for a few minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin starts to dissolve. Add the sugar and stir till dissolved. Cool till just warm. Stir in the vanilla schnapps.
Bring the water to a boil. Add to Jell-O and stir till dissolved. Add sherbet while still warm and mix thoroughly as it melts. Allow to cool to room temperature. Stir in vanilla and butterscotch schnapps. Add a few drops of orange food coloring to make the color more vivid if you want to.
Bring the water to a boil. Add to Jell-O and stir till dissolved. Allow to cool to room temperature. Stir in coconut milk and vanilla schnapps. Add a few drops of yellow food coloring for more vivid color.
Mix the white layer first and fill your Jell-O shot cups about 1/3 full (about 1/4 inch deep on a 2oz cup), then chill till firm. Mix the orange layer and fill the cups till they’re about 2/3 full. Keep in mind that you’ll need a little room at the top because you won’t be filling the cups to the brim with the final layer. After the orange layer has chilled, mix up the yellow layer and top off the shots.
You'll also love
- Mockafoni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linda’s Noodle Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ghosts in the Graveyard a.k.a Boo... 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe